A 12-year-old girl in Bengaluru developed a stomach hole after consuming liquid nitrogen Paan, requiring surgery. Health risks of liquid nitrogen include severe burns, internal injuries, and breathing difficulties, prompting calls for stringent regulations. We asked several experts to comment on the use of liquid nitrogen and this is what they had to say. Read on to find out all about it.

​A 12-year-old girl in Bengaluru developed a stomach hole after consuming liquid nitrogen Paan, requiring surgery. Health risks of liquid nitrogen include severe burns, internal injuries, and breathing difficulties, prompting calls for stringent regulations. We asked several experts to comment on the use of liquid nitrogen and this is what they had to say. Read on to find out all about it. 

​